ntp was removed from minimal server based setup
We have to add it to our setup (first test was negative, ntpd didn't start. Error was: blocking_getaddrinfo can not queue response / https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2017-06/msg00774.html) or he have to check if it is possible to substitute ntpd with systemd functions or ntpsec.
#1 Updated by flacco about 5 years ago
- Related to action #36079: Modify sine2 / invisAD-setup to be compatible with leap 15 added
#2 Updated by flacco about 5 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
#3 Updated by flacco about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
After installation of ntp there was a file named /var/run/ntp instead of a directory. This file was blocking the ntp daemons start.
#4 Updated by flacco about 5 years ago
- Target version set to 14.0
#5 Updated by flacco about 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Second try. ntp packages was added to the invisAD-setup-14 package dependencies. No problems. /var/run/ntp was directly crated as a directory.