[tools]caching issue in openQA?
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.0-DVD-x86_64-update_Leap_42.1_cryptlvm@uefi fails in
The DVD is fine as previous and other runs show. Is there some issue with the cache, like deleting the iso while in use or something? It's not the first time I see this.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Subject changed from caching issue in openQA? to [tools]caching issue in openQA?
- Category changed from Bugs in existing tests to Infrastructure
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to okurz
yes, assets can be deleted while in use. duplicate of #46742
- Is duplicate of action #46742: test incompletes trying to revert to qemu snapshot auto_review:"Could not open backing file: Could not open .*.qcow.*No such file or directory", likely premature deletion of files from cache added
Also available in: Atom