coordination #17714: [sles][functional][medium][epic] various testsuite enhancements (names, descriptions, etc.)
[sle][functional]rename "gnome" to "default"
Enhancement to existing tests
- AC1: There is a new test scenario "default" instead of "gnome" for SLE15 replacing what "gnome" is doing so far but without explicit DESKTOP setting
- AC2: Same as SLE12SP4
- Add new test suite "default" with according description
- Schedule "default" for all machines that commonly "gnome" was scheduled for in "test development"
- Check results for all machine types
- If necessary, adjust "desktop" evaluation in test code
- Add "default" scenarios to functional group of SLE15
- Remove redundant "gnome" scenarios where not adding value
- Same for SLE12SP4
#1 Updated by okurz about 5 years ago
Waiting for new build of SLE15 to show results for the test suite "default" in https://openqa.suse.de/tests?match=default
#2 Updated by okurz about 5 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
#3 Updated by okurz about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from rename "gnome" to "default" to [sle][functional]rename "gnome" to "default"
#4 Updated by okurz about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
done all of the above steps. I kept gnome@64bit for both SLE15 and SLE12SP4 to make it explicitly tested. Other than this "default" replaces the corresponding "gnome" scenarios in both SLE15 and SLE12SP4 now.
#5 Updated by okurz about 5 years ago
I think that was stupid because "default" on SLE15 is actually not a gnome installation anymore. So I added back scenarios gnome@aarch64, gnome@ppc64le, gnome@s390x-kvm-sle12, gnome@s390x-kvm-sle15, gnome@uefi to SLE 15 / Functional