coordination #121855: [epic] Agama web interactive installation
Adapt base class for agama test to be more generic
Current lib/yam/agama/agama_base.pm we use for auto-installation includes few things we don't need.
We should update agama_base.pm to more generic base class which can be used by other modules such as patch_agama etc..
AC1: Generilize agama_base and consider how or where to use the specific parts.
Try not create more than one level of inheritance there and consider to use libraries, the inheritance is nice to use to not include in the test layer things unrelated with tests but we should avoid to have too many parent class or we would end up as the current hierarchy for sle test.
Updated by JERiveraMoya 4 months ago
- Subject changed from Update base class for agama test to Adapt base class for agama test to be more generic
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Current
- Parent task set to #121855