coordination #132275: [epic] Better o3 monitoring
Add o3 to grafana
We currently have an influxdb/grafana instance for osd that we use for monitoring and alerting.
A similar thing would be useful for o3, even though we have some basic coverage with a local munin (which has no public webui), logwarn and zabbix.
- AC1: There is monitoring and alerting for at least the arial host on a grafana host
- AC2: The json/yaml config for grafana is managed via git and applied automatically.
- There is already a grafana instance at https://metrics.opensuse.org
- Ask Witold Bedyk for access
- Use a separate influxdb database where we can have full access (and a separate data-source in grafana)
- Ensure alerting works