coordination #121858: [epic] Automation of YaST in Container
Enable automation for YaST in Container in ALP in O3.
The idea behind this ticket is setup all that is required to automate YaST in container, the automation itself is handled in another ticket.
So we can setup the bases for #122218 to move forward.
ALP Bedrock and ALP Micro (all architectures/all flavors available)
AC1: Create a dummy (without content yet) new test suite dedicated for YaST workloads and setup this test suite for all products/archs/flavors
AC2: Consider to use main.pm or yaml schedule (main.pm for product with small testing fooprint might be ok but we like very much yaml in Yam squad...)
ALP job group in openSUSE:
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
According to AC1, does it mean that I should add related flavors in group 108 and 109?
there are no new flavors, we will be running YaST modules in containers in existing flavors.
I think I submitted all the code to my PR, waiting for reviewing. BTW: I don't know how to run the validation, I think it's better to prepare it with Rainer's ticket.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Subject changed from Enable automation for YaST in Container in ALP to Enable automation for YaST in Container in ALP in O3.
- Related to action #130384: Enable automation for YaST in Container in ALP in OSD added
Also available in: Atom