coordination #126167: [epic][qem-bot] Inconsistent job counts in qem-dashboard size:M
[qem-dashboard] Show more details about incident specific openQA jobs in dashboard ui
Inconsistent job counts have been a recurring issue in the qem-dashboard, and each investigation currently requires database access and SQL knowledge. So it would make sense to find a nice way to optionally show additional job details in addition to counts on the incident detail page. This would empower test reviewers to much better diagnose issues on their own and allow us to benefit from their domain knowledge.
- AC1: It is possible to view details about individual openQA jobs for incident specific jobs
- AC2: openQA jobs flagged as missing do not appear in job counts
- Some incidents have a lot of incident specific jobs, maybe hide the details by default so it doesn't get in the way
- Highlight jobs that are flagged as missing in openQA in some way
#2 Updated by kraih 2 months ago
- Related to action #126548: [qem-dashboard] Add an API endpoint to flag openQA jobs as missing in openQA size:M added
#7 Updated by kraih 2 months ago
Since i'm about to go on vacation i've only implemented that missing openQA jobs are not included in the job count on the incident page for now. https://github.com/openSUSE/qem-dashboard/commit/8e4c9bb3bef443c3ff75c544878269df7ecbf178
For the proper implementation of the feature i'm planning a new table that is loaded on demand containing details about all incident specific jobs. Missing ones would be highlighted in a special way.