[qe-core] Leap 15.5 test fails in check_system_is_updated - unexpected enhancements available during upgrade
Seems like there are additional updates available. I think we've recommended in some cases to call zypper dup twice especially after moving from 15.2 to above.
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.5-DVD-aarch64-upgrade_Leap_15.0_gnome@aarch64 fails in
Test suite description¶
Upgrade scenario from Leap 15.0 with gnome installed.
Fails since (at least) Build 365.2
Last good: 363.1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by lkocman about 2 months ago
- Subject changed from [qe-core] Leap 15.5 test fails in check_system_is_updated - enhancements available to [qe-core] Leap 15.5 test fails in check_system_is_updated - unexpected enhancements available during upgrade
- Description updated (diff)
#2 Updated by lkocman about 2 months ago
#3 Updated by openqa_review about 1 month ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: upgrade_Leap_15.0_gnome
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 28 days if nothing changes in this ticket.