[security] test fails in yast2_ntpclient - add needles for GUI version of YAST
Bugs in existing tests
The test has needles for only the TUI version of YAST and therefore fails. New needles have to be made for the GUI version.
- Add new needles
- Make verification runs
- Create a PR with the changes
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP5-Online-x86_64-fips_ker_mode_tests_crypt_tool_intel_ipmi@64bit-ipmi fails in
Test suite description¶
Testsuite maintained at https://gitlab.suse.de/qe-security/osd-sle15-security.
Fails since (at least) Build 61.1
Last good: 58.1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#2 Updated by amanzini 2 months ago
While we can work on fixing, my suggestion is to unschedule this test module from security testsuite.
- It verifies the features of yast2 NTP module, which has nothing to share with security.
- the actual time syncronization feature is already implemented by another module, ntp_client
- It relies on needles, while the same functionality can be achieved via libYUI API. This can be a good improvement, we can seek the advice of Yast/Migration team
#3 Updated by amanzini about 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
closing as duplicate of https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/122542
#4 Updated by amanzini about 2 months ago
- Related to action #122542: [security][15sp5] test fails in yast2_ntpclient added
#5 Updated by amanzini about 2 months ago
- Assignee set to amanzini