coordination #119836: [epic] Convert YAML schedules for YaST to be based on YAML default files
Create default yaml file for s390x zVM and adapt test suites to use it in YaST group
As follow-up of #115319 we didn't notice that for s390x zVM the same problem occurred because jobs didn't run on that time due to parent dependency.
These are the new failures found:
We don't want to target only those failures in this ticket but start to craft a default file for the whole arch/backend.
This is the list of jobs:
This is the list of test suites in case the link would get outdated:
AC1: Create a default yaml file for s390x zVM which can work with all the test suite listed above
AC2: Modify only schedules for s390x zVM to make them work with new created default
- If one schedule is used for several architecture, rather than modify, we can create a new schedule file for now to use keys instead of list of modules.
- Take inspiration from #115319
- For now there is not much thought about how the solution would work for test suites after installation, so let's focus on installation and consider the the other test suite, if it feasible we can try out, otherwise file a ticket for them.
#3 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Subject changed from Create default yaml file for s390x zKVM and adapt test suites to use it in YaST group to Create default yaml file for s390x zVM and adapt test suites to use it in YaST group
- Description updated (diff)
sorry typo, referring to zVM not zKVM as you could figure out by the linked.