- Change times for power management events per "Set preference from gnome power manager applet"
system could goes to suspend state automatically and manually: for automatically suspend, Open power setting via: settings---> power, then:
in 'suspend & power off' session:click 'automatic suspend'--->
1) adjust 'on battery power' delay time`
2) adjust 'plugged in' delay time`
for manually suspend:
- Open tweak tool ---> Power: then set 'power button action' accordingly
- Click settings area on the top right corner, hover on power management button, press 'alt' key will make power management button act as 'suspend'
You can change the delay time to any value through gesettings or dconf-editor:
vp1.1 system goes to suspend mode at the correct time interval on battery power
vp1.2 system goes to suspend mode at the correct time interval on plugged in
vp1. power button will lead system to corresponding state, and could be call back successfully
vp2. system could enter suspend state and being call back successfully