2 test accounts configured on the Exchange test system: Happy Gillmore and Bob Barker.
The SUT is configured to use the Happy Gillmore account.
exchange account setup could refer to:
There was a related bug for reference: https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=801182
- Click on Mailbox under the Exchange section in the left account tree pane.
- Click on the V next to the New button in the tool bar and select Mail Message.
- In To: type a part of a username rather than yourself's (retrieved from the prerequisite section)
- Tab to Subject line.
- Type in a unique subject.
- Tab once to the message body.
- Type in a unique message body.
- Click on Send in the tool bar.
vp2. A new message appears addressed from *.
**vp3.* A full name(for example yosun) should appears type-ahead completed in the to: line.
vp8. Login the recipient's mailbox, the message is received on recipient's account