- Add "vnc=1 vncpassword="password" to the installation parameters.
- Access the machine with another PC by using vnc client or firefox(the url is http://192.168.10.10:5801), then install OS under this PC
- After installation, login to new user account created during installation.
- Start major desktop applications: Email, web browser, office suite, control center.
- Reboot machine.
1.2 The install completed with no crashes, aborts or hangs.
- Login should be successful.
- All major applications start.
- Machine boots.
#2 Updated by GraceWang about 1 month ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Relevance changed from P5 to P0
Update the description with detailed Steps and Expected Result.
Update Relevance to P0 to reflect real priority.
Test off-line installation via vnc on build 61.1 and no issues found.