1. cp /usr/lib64/libreoffice/presets/database/biblio.odb $HOME
1. Install all available JREs on the used platform (use YaST on the Linux products and search for java\* packages) 2. Make sure you use the default java (remove ~/.config/libreoffice/4-suse/user/config/javasettings\_\*.xml if you are not sure) 3. Start Libreoffice Base opening $HOME/biblio.odb 4. Switch to Reports tab 5. Click "Use Wizard to Create Report..." 6. Click ">>" in the middle of the Report Wizard dialog box 7. Click "Finish" to create a report accordingly 8. Repeat the steps 3-7 with all available JREs.
This test checks that Libreoffice basically works with all available JREs. The "Report Wizard" is just one from the java-based functionality.
We used to test the other java functions only with the default JRE by the testautomation scripts. But currently the testautomation script has been abandoned. So it still makes sense to cover some functional testing in different Java environment.
vp.5 The Report Wizard dialog should pop out without error
vp.7 The report should be created and automatically opened by writer in Read-Only mode
- Status changed from New to Blocked
- Relevance changed from P5 to P2
- Status changed from Blocked to Rejected
Same issue as https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1195634