tickets #117442: [Regression] Regression test for SLED
tickets #117844: [Regression][AD] AD components of regression tests
[Regression][AD] Gnome: Windows networks
there should be a samba server running for test
1. Go to ""Network Service""You can do this in several ways (you can
finish this step in either of the ways):
- Double-click the ""Network Services"" icon on the desktop if it is
visible (if you want to have it always visible, change the
""/org/gnome/nautilus/desktop/network_icon_visible"" key in dconf.
- Open a Nautilus window, and double-click the ""Browse Network"" item in the Places sidebar.
2. See the default working group
When you have a window showing Network, you should see all the SMB
servers that are in your default workgroup. This workgroup is determined
by a few things:
- The ""workgroup"" key under [global] in /etc/samba/smb.conf
- The ""/org/gnome/system/smb/workgroup"" key in dconf. You can use this if you usually want to browse a workgroup different from what the sysadmin put in smb.conf.
3. Double-click the ""Windows Network"" icon to see all the
workgroups in your network.
4. Pick a workgroup and double-click on its icon.
vp.4 In the main ""Network Service"" view, you should see all the
active SMB servers in your default workgroup. Please check that there
*are* indeed such machines in your local network, and that they are
not turned off!
#2 Updated by GraceWang about 1 month ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Relevance changed from P5 to P2
PASS on build 72.1