Description: SLED using Remmina access SLES with xvnc enabled
Server: SLES12SP3 with xvnc enabled but without session management
- run as root user: yast2 remote
- Click "Allow Remote Administration Without Sessions Management"
- Check "Open Port in Firewall"
- Click "OK"
- Press "Alt-f2" then input "r" to restart gdm
- You have to log out the test user's session first, Multiple logins are not supported
- Launch Remmina
- Select VNC as the Protocol, enter the host(eg: IP:1) into the host field then press enter
- Input the password and log in the system
- Launch some applications and do some random operation
- Close Remmina
- Remmina can be launched successfully
- It starts a graphical login screen on the server
- Log in successfully with no errors
- Remmina can be closed and it terminates the VNC connection