oscqam reports in smelt show text like "See Testreport: <bound method Template.fancy_url of <oscqam.models.Template object at 0x7f51e43264e0>>SUSE:Maintenance:24247:272218/log"
https://smelt.suse.de/request/272218/#comments is just one example that states
[oscqam] Declining request 272218 for Ednilson Miura (firstname.lastname@example.org). See Testreport: >SUSE:Maintenance:24247:272218/log
which should certainly be not some python internals but a proper URL
- AC1: Comments on smelt (from oscqam) show a reasonable URL again
- The URL is referenced in https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-oscplugin/-/blob/master/oscqam/actions.py#L680 and should be replaced by a proper string
As stated by Marina Latini in https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02CLB8TZP1/p1652859523142439
It's nothing really urgent because we know how to get the test report but I think it's worth to report it.
#2 Updated by jbaier_cz about 1 month ago
Not 100% sure, but wasn't this fixed already by osukup in https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-oscplugin/-/merge_requests/18 ?
#4 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago
- Due date set to 2022-06-01
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#5 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
So emiura had an outdated version of the package due to having the according repo not configured for auto-refresh. Not sure who else has an outdated version but the same suggestions would apply.