[qe-core] test fails in dns_srv - cannot resolve localhost
This test has run three times in aarch64 with Build 117.1, first time it passed and the two others it failed here:
#host localhost localhost
cannot resolv localhost at sle/tests/console/dns_srv.pm
It needs some investigation on if it is either an infrastructure issue, either a test issue, or a product bug (:
- Do some runs to see if it can be produced continuously
- Check in the investigation tab possible difference between the tests that ran in 117.1 (https://openqa.suse.de/tests/8407509#investigation)
AC1: Make the test green again!
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Online-aarch64-default@aarch64 fails in
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: QE Core
The standard scenario where we mainly just follow installation suggestions without any adjustments.
Fails since (at least) Build 117.1
Last good: 116.4 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by punkioudi about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to punkioudi
By increasing the QEMURAM=2048, the test passes fine : https://openqa.suse.de/tests/8430572#step/dns_srv/16
#2 Updated by punkioudi about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The setting was added in the testsuite settings.