- Login: deneb_alpha
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-12-10
|openSUSE admin||Developer, private ticket access||2019-04-05|
|Provo||Developer, private ticket access||2019-04-05|
|openQA auto review||Developer||2022-05-04|
- 13:34 QA action #87755: [teregen] Replace productdefs by API call size:M
- @okurz hello: is there something we can cooperate on for making it easier to register new products on the test report...
- 09:26 openQA Project action #92764: Possible spam from check_for_unsent_reports.sh, repeated sending of "PASSED" and "FAILED" emails
- jbaier_cz wrote:
> I also reenabled the cron job and consider this problem solved. Please let me know if the probl...
- 07:33 openQA Project action #92764: Possible spam from check_for_unsent_reports.sh, repeated sending of "PASSED" and "FAILED" emails
- just a small note.
the resent emails were also from the FAILED testreports, not only from the PASSED.
This is an...
- 09:42 openSUSE admin tickets #48701: openSUSE board list
- Thanks for the support,
probably the first invitation was filtered as spam. I confirmed the
- 20:58 openSUSE admin tickets #48701 (New): openSUSE board list
I got a 403 error from https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/47966 and
I can't access that link.
Also available in: Atom