- Login: fcrozat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-04-22
- Last connection: 2013-06-26
|openSUSE 12.3 Release||Developer||2013-04-22|
- 12:56 ALP action #119086: Create ALP staging job group
- those staging image still uses the "hardcoded" repository in the image (which is why there is a test failure). Test s...
- 09:34 ALP action #119086: Create ALP staging job group
- There is now a first set of images in Staging for ALP:
- 09:11 openQA Tests action #108692: [qe-core] Leap offline migration - do not skip releases (15.0 -> 15.1 -> 15.2 -> 15.3)
- I would only test version => version+2 at maximum, to reduce test matrix. Fedora is doing the same
- 09:56 openQA Tests coordination #73627 (Resolved): [epic][qe-core][migration][functional] Move common-criteria pattern out of allpatterns tests
- Currently, test which install "all patterns" will also install common criteria pattern (patterns-certification-common...
- 07:01 openQA Tests action #36451: [functional][y] Testing presence or absence of update-test* packages on iso, based on BETA flag
- okurz wrote:
> @fcrozat Can the availability of packages be checked with "installcheck" or in IBS? We should not nee...
- 11:29 openQA Tests action #36451 (Resolved): [functional][y] Testing presence or absence of update-test* packages on iso, based on BETA flag
- ## Acceptance criteria
* **AC1:** when BETA flag is set, the presence of update-test-32bit-pkg, update-test-32bit-pk...
- 09:35 openQA Tests action #36436: [sle12sp4][desktop] Drop yast2_nfs_server, http_srv, dns_srv, postgresql_server, shibboleth, apache_* in SLED12SP4
- qkzhu wrote:
> Hi @fcrozat,
> bind is included by SLED12SP3, did we drop it in SP4 on purpose?
bind was not...
- 08:52 openQA Tests action #25722: [migration] a simple installation with SMT
- maritawerner wrote:
> Update from Fcrozat: bug is fixed now, installation of SLED with SMT is possible now
To be ...
- 09:08 openQA Tests action #9504: [desktop]Remote Desktop Testing
- VNC sessions can have two modes:
- shared session: several connections are allow at the same time to the VNC server...
- 08:53 openQA Tests action #14884: missing BETA_$addon variable
- I think it should be set also to HA and GEO (and for those, we might want to update the needle).
Also available in: Atom