- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Manager
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-04-22
- Last connection: 2013-06-26
- openSUSE 12.3 Release (Developer, 2013-04-22)
- 07:01 openQA Tests action #36451: [functional][y] Testing presence or absence of update-test* packages on iso, based on BETA flag
- okurz wrote:
> @fcrozat Can the availability of packages be checked with "installcheck" or in IBS? We should not nee...
- 11:29 openQA Tests action #36451 (Resolved): [functional][y] Testing presence or absence of update-test* packages on iso, based on BETA flag
- ## Acceptance criteria
* **AC1:** when BETA flag is set, the presence of update-test-32bit-pkg, update-test-32bit-pk...
- 09:35 openQA Tests action #36436: [sle12sp4][desktop] Drop yast2_nfs_server, http_srv, dns_srv, postgresql_server, shibboleth, apache_* in SLED12SP4
- qkzhu wrote:
> Hi @fcrozat,
> bind is included by SLED12SP3, did we drop it in SP4 on purpose?
bind was not...
- 08:52 openQA Tests action #25722: [migration] a simple installation with SMT
- maritawerner wrote:
> Update from Fcrozat: bug is fixed now, installation of SLED with SMT is possible now
To be ...
- 09:08 openQA Tests action #9504: [desktop]Remote Desktop Testing
- VNC sessions can have two modes:
- shared session: several connections are allow at the same time to the VNC server...
- 08:53 openQA Tests action #14884: missing BETA_$addon variable
- I think it should be set also to HA and GEO (and for those, we might want to update the needle).
- 09:13 openQA Tests action #9504: [desktop]Remote Desktop Testing
- Update for SLE12 SP2:
* we are now supporting NLA for Windows. So the test for Windows should be to test with NLA e...
- 15:38 openQA Tests action #9506: Modules - SLE WE
- Blame groupwise auto-responder ;)
- 11:37 openQA Tests action #9506 (New): Modules - SLE WE
- 13:07 openQA Tests action #11928 (Resolved): [functional][u] increase journalctl output timestamp precision
- Currently, journal output is done using the default output format, which is using a 1s precision range.
I suggest ...
Also available in: Atom