- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2020-03-04
- Last connection: 2020-03-04
- 10:12 openSUSE admin tickets #94375: SSH access to code.opensuse.org isn't working
- I can confirm that SSH access indeed works from the internal network again.
[11:10:56] enno@bussybox /home/en...
- 12:30 openSUSE admin tickets #93859: openSUSE Meet (Jitsi) is borked after upgrade
- okurz wrote:
> Again there were bigger problems last week. Since the last upgrade people seemingly randomly fail to ...
- 08:34 openSUSE admin tickets #68263: Broken integration due to header on proxy
- Can the Jitsi Team help you with that? Or is this purely ha-proxy related?
- 08:33 openSUSE admin tickets #73330: Fwd: meet.opensuse.org missing "talking" and audio feedback cues?
- This should be fixed now.
- 08:32 openSUSE admin communication #80364: meet.opensuse.org IPv6 is broken
- @bmwiedemann is this still a thing with the new instance?
- 08:32 openSUSE admin tickets #80660: meet.opensuse.org - optimizations
- So this ticket is now dragged from the old to the new instance. The new does not require a login (for now).
- 08:28 openSUSE admin communication #81796: 2021-02-02 19:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting February 2021
- Do you desire that the Jitsi-Team gives a small update?
- 08:27 openSUSE admin tickets #76909: My camera does not work on meet2.opensuse.org, but works on meet.opensuse.org
- So any news on this one? We progressed a lot on our meet setup and shut down meet2 in the meanwhile.
Also available in: Atom