- Login: SchoolGuy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2020-03-04
- Last sign in: 2020-03-04
|openSUSE admin||Developer, private ticket access||2021-05-01|
|Provo||Developer, private ticket access||2021-05-01|
- 12:48 openSUSE admin communication #151681: Switch Jitsi Prod and Test DNS over to Prague DNS
- crameleon wrote in #note-1:
> shall I update meet.opensuse.org and meet-test.opensuse.org with the mentio...
- 11:46 openSUSE admin communication #151681 (Resolved): Switch Jitsi Prod and Test DNS over to Prague DNS
- The new production IPs are:
* V4: 18.104.22.168
* V6: 2a07:de40:b281:120:10:150:34:1/64
The new staging IPs ar...
- 11:43 openSUSE admin tickets #151678: Recreate VPN keys for schoolguy
- Here an updated key that should be valid until 09/2025
- 11:04 openSUSE admin tickets #151678 (Resolved): Recreate VPN keys for schoolguy
- Sadly my VPN credentials issues in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/92031 are not working anymore since I can't g...
- 08:17 openSUSE admin tickets #125000: meet.o.o <-> meet-test.o.o
- @crameleon can we hijack this ticket to switch over the DNS from the current NUE-based service setup to the new VMs i...
- 07:44 openSUSE admin tickets #125000: meet.o.o <-> meet-test.o.o
- crameleon wrote in #note-10:
> Any update on the Jitsi setup, @SchoolGuy?
So switching DNS is not that easy sadly...
- 08:33 openSUSE admin tickets #130997 (Rejected): New subproject in systemsmanagement for Cobbler
- Dear OBS-Admins,
I would kindly request the creation of a new subproject with the name "cobbler" under "systemsman...
- 10:12 openSUSE admin tickets #94375: SSH access to code.opensuse.org isn't working
- I can confirm that SSH access indeed works from the internal network again.
[11:10:56] enno@bussybox /home/en...
- 12:30 openSUSE admin tickets #93859: openSUSE Meet (Jitsi) is borked after upgrade
- okurz wrote:
> Again there were bigger problems last week. Since the last upgrade people seemingly randomly fail to ...
- 08:34 openSUSE admin tickets #68263: Broken integration due to header on proxy
- Can the Jitsi Team help you with that? Or is this purely ha-proxy related?
Also available in: Atom