- Login: firstyear
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2020-01-06
- Last sign in: 2020-01-06
|openSUSE admin||Developer, private ticket access||2023-11-13|
|Provo||Developer, private ticket access||2023-11-13|
- 22:49 openSUSE admin communication #151492: VPN Security Configuration
- darix wrote in #note-2:
> a way more fun question would be oidc support for openvpn :p
Without external plugins/h...
- 06:46 openSUSE admin communication #151495 (New): Jump host SSH only authentication
- The current jump hosts allow both password and ssh key auth. Password authentication is insecure, and given it's usag...
- 06:45 openSUSE admin communication #151492 (New): VPN Security Configuration
- While being on boarded, I noticed a number of security and accessibility issues with the current configuration of the...
- 00:45 openQA Tests action #128213: [security] tls_389ds_server: certificate generated misses keyUsage
- Likely this could be avoided by using the dsctl tls security command to generate the CSR rather than attempting to ma...
- 02:28 openSUSE admin tickets #120981: Mirror problem - mirror.firstyear.id.au
- It's already fixed now. I'm monitoring for other issues. The issue actually started due to a set of changes requested...
- 23:44 openSUSE admin tickets #120981: Mirror problem - mirror.firstyear.id.au
- > Fwiw, I'm getting multiple 403s from this mirror, something is clearly not right.
That's because dlc2.o.o and dl...
- 23:40 openSUSE admin tickets #120981: Mirror problem - mirror.firstyear.id.au
- I'm aware of the issues and working to resolve.
- 00:34 QA action #101073: Smoke test of basic rust/cargo functionality size:S
- New projects could just be a new binary like in the example. The issue we saw an issue with libgit2 that broke the ab...
- 01:58 QA action #101073 (Resolved): Smoke test of basic rust/cargo functionality size:S
- ## Motivation
It would be good to have a basic smoke test of rust/cargo functionality to ensure that it works corr...
- 23:14 qe-yam coordination #61780: [functional][y][epic] test update for yast-samba re 389-ds
- @szarate can you please forward me the information from the mailing list in question? wbrown at suse.de please.
Also available in: Atom