- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-08-02
- Last connection: 2018-08-02
- 11:14 openQA Tests coordination #47195: [sle][migration][functional][u][epic] check orphaned_packages_check.pm for SLE installation tests
- This bug is also related to this check: https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1132329
- 09:47 openQA Tests action #50441: Update bootloader_hyperv to handle xz compressed files
- PR: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/7277
- 09:40 openQA Tests action #50441 (Resolved): Update bootloader_hyperv to handle xz compressed files
- The bootloader_hyperv step currently handles vhdfixed.xz files. Files with this extension are no longer used and the ...
- 15:21 openQA Tests action #48794 (In Progress): [opensuse] build_key should handle openSUSE properly
- I updated the test for openSUSE.
- 08:56 openQA Tests action #43556 (Resolved): [qam] Update rsync test to account for ssh permission changes
- The failure was probably occurring because ssh setup before it was also failing.
It looks good in the latest run htt...
- 14:05 openQA Tests action #43613 (Resolved): [functional][u] test fails in rsync
- @okurz sorry, I forgot to mark it resolved. It is done as per the PR above
- 08:54 openQA Tests action #43613: [functional][u] test fails in rsync
- @okurz not really. Other than jeos I don't think there are other tags for this team.
- 13:27 openQA Tests action #43613: [functional][u] test fails in rsync
- PR: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/6190
- 09:49 openQA Tests action #43613 (In Progress): [functional][u] test fails in rsync
- There is a clear_console there, but it's in the wrong place. I am changing it now.
Also available in: Atom