- Login: marmarek
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-06-26
- Last connection: 2018-06-26
- 14:13 openQA Project action #119380: Pause on module failure in developer mode size:M
- Thanks! I tested it both for ordinary "pause on failure", as well as pausing on `assert_script_run` failure and ignor...
- 21:07 openQA Project action #119380: Pause on module failure in developer mode size:M
- Thanks for working on this!
> * Being able to resume and continue where the test execution has le...
- 15:55 openQA Project action #119380: Pause on module failure in developer mode size:M
- favogt wrote:
> IMO a generic "pause on module failure" option might be useful here and get to at least 80% of the g...
- 14:09 openQA Project action #119380 (Resolved): Pause on module failure in developer mode size:M
- ## Observation
When developing new test it's developer mode is very helpful. When needle update is needed, it can ...
- 10:43 openQA Project action #49883 (New): OpenQA web ui choose wrong port for websocket if running on non-default port
- Web UI tries to guess whether it's running behind apache (with mod_proxy) or not based on using standard port or not....
- 19:05 openQA Project action #37853: Consider support for Intel AMT backend
- I don't consider it production quality yet and not sure what is the policy about experimental features in master bran...
- 16:16 openQA Project action #37853 (Resolved): Consider support for Intel AMT backend
- Background: Intel AMT is a remote management built into many Intel CPUs. It includes power control, VNC server, remot...
Also available in: Atom