- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: metan
- Registered on: 03/11/2016
- Last connection: 03/11/2016
Reported issues: 98
- 11:24 am openQA Tests action #65067: [kernel] test fails in clone301
- Should be fixed by https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/commit/f17b3862dceba286c4b04b45a1565e69d05adbb7
- 01:08 pm openQA Tests action #54176: [kernel][ltp][s390x] stress_cd test (from ltp_io_cd) fails due missing CDROM in VM...
- Not removed yet. The next logical step would be sending a patch to the LTP ML so that we can discuss it there.
- 01:33 pm openQA Tests action #62081 (New): [kernel][ltp] Tests may timeout with slub debugging enabled
- Looks like at least fork13 on aarch64 timeouts when slub debugging is enabled.
The general slow down on x86_64 is ...
- 01:13 pm openQA Tests action #62078 (New): [kernel][ltp][ppc64le] cgroup stress test failures
- Looks like cgroup_fj_stress_memory_* tests fails on ppc64le. The trace from:
- 11:31 am openQA Tests action #49031: [functional][u][sle][kernel] test to verify kernel-source matches kernel-default
- We do have a LTP tests that are testing basic functionality by building a kernel module, inserting it and then parsin...
- 01:32 pm openQA Tests action #54176: [kernel][ltp][s390x] stress_cd test (from ltp_io_cd) fails due missing CDROM in VM...
- Well looking at the code what it does is to:
* Read 100MB of cdrom and compute checksum
* Does the same with 10...
- 11:11 am openQA Tests action #54260: [kernel][s390x] Occasional failures due timeout
- This btw seems to be the same:
- 09:41 am openQA Tests action #31444: [kernel][tools][aarch64][ppc64le][s390x] Tests sometimes fail to boot
- @rpalenthorpe I suppose that's the wait_boot() call in boot_ltp.pm.
- 04:16 pm openQA Tests action #31591: [tools]openqaworker-arm-2 unreliable in downloading assets - sync of tests fails w...
- For what it's worth I'm seeing several different problems with latest build (Beta7 candidate 456.1) in openQA:
- 10:18 am openQA Tests action #31444 (Resolved): [kernel][tools][aarch64][ppc64le][s390x] Tests sometimes fail to boot
- This seems to be the same problem as action #27570, it's reproducible basically in each kernel run for at least last ...
Also available in: Atom