- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-10-25
- 10:48 QA action #36751: [functional][u] test valgrind
- okurz wrote:
> Hi @mbrugger, could you help me answer my last two questions in #36751#note-3 ?
After a chat with ...
- 10:31 QA action #36751: [functional][u] test valgrind
- okurz wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea. Do you have any further references regarding the "is not properly working". ...
- 15:35 QA action #36751 (Resolved): [functional][u] test valgrind
- ## Motivation
I lately realized that upstream valgrind is not properly working on arm64 and therefore on openSUSE ...
- 16:26 openSUSE admin tickets #25226: download.opensuse.org Leap 42.2 aarch64 repo not complete
- It looks like Adrian Schroeter fix this by syncing with OBS.
It is working for me right now. Please feel free to close.
- 15:42 openSUSE admin tickets #25226 (Closed): download.opensuse.org Leap 42.2 aarch64 repo not complete
- I just realized that
is not complete.
- 15:56 openSUSE admin tickets #14422: problems subscribing to opensuse-arm
Attemps to subscribe to the ML was on 19th of September. The mail to
email@example.com was sent t...
- 11:17 openSUSE admin tickets #14422: problems subscribing to opensuse-arm
On 10/25/2016 12:35 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> [openSUSE Tracker]
> Issue #14422 has been updated by pjesse...
- 10:06 openSUSE admin tickets #14422 (Resolved): problems subscribing to opensuse-arm
- Hi guys,
It seems as if there is a problem in the setup of the opensuse-arm
mailinglist. A contact from us (the ...
Also available in: Atom