- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: AdamWill
- Registered on: 05/02/2016
- Last connection: 05/02/2016
Reported issues: 36
- 08:48 pm openQA Project action #45089 (New): Cannot raise priority of a job from 0 via webUI
- I just noticed this - it's easy in the web UI to lower the priority of a job, but once I hit 0, I can't *raise* it ag...
- 08:42 pm openQA Project action #28285: Need to provide workaround for getting logs from system without network
- FWIW, this is my dirty workaround:
- 07:30 pm openQA Project action #45086 (Rejected): Idea: way to get logs out of os-autoinst without network connection
- Sometimes, a test failure occurs because there's no network connection in the SUT. Then we hit our post-fail hook, wh...
- 06:03 am openQA Project action #43511: [functional][u] Asset cache does not support ASSET_ assets
- I *think* the attempted fix here was wrong and would not have worked. I *think* https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA...
- 01:52 am openQA Project action #41801: 25-serverstartup.t test fails with recent Mojolicious
- Sorry, completely forgot to mention the interesting thing about the build running on Rawhide is that Rawhide has Mojo...
- 01:51 am openQA Project action #41801 (Rejected): 25-serverstartup.t test fails with recent Mojolicious
- I just ran an openQA package build for Fedora Rawhide, and it failed, because the 25-serverstartup.t test failed. On ...
- 03:43 pm openQA Project action #32587: mouse_hide(1) does not seems to work on non-qemu backends
- FWIW, I actually filed that (GDM cursor thing) as a bug a while back:
- 09:10 pm openQA Project action #31582: openQA needle editor - interactive mode - restart doesn't work
- Seems the issue to follow is https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/14818 , but it's not going anywhere fast :(
- 09:07 pm openQA Project action #31582: openQA needle editor - interactive mode - restart doesn't work
- "Don't use interactive" is kind of a bummer when GNOME changes the appearance of Cantarell and I have to re-do more o...
- 05:11 pm openQA Project action #32587: mouse_hide(1) does not seems to work on non-qemu backends
- Thanks for the heads up...so basically anywhere that's using mouse_hide where it might not work first time needs to d...
Also available in: Atom