- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-11-11
- Last connection: 2015-11-11
- 15:55 openQA Tests action #11684: LockAPI: make locks created in children jobs visible to parent
- It is still open, but in HA tests we use barriers instead of locks, and the issue is no longer relevant
- 10:52 openQA Tests action #14046 (Resolved): hacluster-supportserver test broken after PR#1878
- now workers deployed, tests work fine
- 13:59 openQA Tests action #14046 (In Progress): hacluster-supportserver test broken after PR#1878
- os-autoinst needs to be deployed to the openqa workers first, then it will work
- 08:29 openQA Tests action #12930 (Rejected): HA: dlm fails to run
- The latest test run is OK: http://openqa.suse.de/tests/overview?distri=sle&version=12-SP2&build=0376@2019&groupid=27
- 09:28 openQA Tests action #12254: ha_cts_support_server never worked
- okurz wrote:
> I can't find this scenario anymore in the job group. Did someone move it out or delete it?
- 09:51 openQA Tests action #12152 (Rejected): hacluster-alpha-node1 fails to find tty1-selected
- This is https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=980753, not a bug in the test. When fencing works fine, machine doe...
- 12:48 openQA Tests action #11684 (Resolved): LockAPI: make locks created in children jobs visible to parent
- I have ha_support_server (parent) job and ha_node1 and ha_node2 (children) jobs with PARALLEL_WITH="ha_support_server...
- 08:52 openQA Tests action #11676 (Resolved): Add support for barriers in lockAPI
- For multi-machine testing barrier functions are very important, they implemented as mutex_create/mutex_lock wrapper i...
Also available in: Atom