- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-09-16
- Last connection: 2015-09-16
- 15:56 openQA Infrastructure action #32296 (Resolved): openvswitch salt receipe is 'unstable'
- I think this was solved as well, please reopen if not. Closing.
- 15:53 openQA Infrastructure action #33253 (Resolved): [salt] add support for multiple multi-host worker clusters - connect multiple workers using GRE within the same WORKER_CLASS
- We agreed with coolo that we will support only one class 'tap' and then we moved almost every worker to 'tap' class s...
- 15:47 openQA Infrastructure action #32314 (Resolved): [salt] make GRE tunnels salt-states compatible with global worker configuration from pillars
- This is solved, closing
- 13:48 openQA Tests coordination #52949 (New): [qe-core][RPi3][epic] SLES on RaspberryPi
- ## Motivation
We introduced openQA tests for RPi3 (using general aarch64 QEMU workers) on SLE15-SP1 product which ...
- 13:29 openQA Tests coordination #31426: [sle][functional][u][epic] extend tests for icewm regarding raspberry pi scenario (was: extend tests for icewm a bit)
- Since SLES15_SP1 RPi3 image switched into textmode only JeOS-firstboot variant where the X and neither icewm will be ...
- 12:57 openQA Project action #7982: multi machine test that actually involves different machines
- *multi machine scheduling currently assumes that all linked jobs run on the same machine*
^ that's not true anymo...
- 12:44 openQA Infrastructure action #32314: [salt] make GRE tunnels salt-states compatible with global worker configuration from pillars
- Global WORKER_CLASS definition is now supported. More to come.
- 13:46 openQA Project action #35895: [os-autoinst-openvswitch][theory] problem with assigining VLANs tags - more testsuites are using the same VLAN?
- we still encounter with this, see https://openqa.suse.de/tests/2029994/file/serial0.txt
`Sep 06 08:41:56 susetest ...
- 09:53 openQA Project action #40538: Reset/Clear guest RAM when it reboots in QEMU to reduce RAM snapshot size
- What about to drop disk caches in VM before taking snapshot? something like:
echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/dro...
- 11:33 openQA Tests action #37946: [sle][migration][sle15sp3] detect "Unknown" architecture on aarch64 in upgrade_select test and mark as softfail
- And again on SLE12_SP4 https://openqa.suse.de/tests/2006342#step/upgrade_select/1
Also available in: Atom