- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-06-10
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-03-30)
- openSUSE admin (Developer, private ticket access, 2018-07-15)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2016-03-30)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-05-03)
- Provo (Developer, private ticket access, 2018-07-15)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 12:43 openSUSE admin tickets #94798 (Resolved): I lost subscription to email@example.com
- I am a maintainer of openSUSE Weblate and I need to access to
But I have been ...
- 14:50 openSUSE Leap 15.3 action #76414: update openSUSE:Localization_guide
- I rewrote the documentation.
I removed all references to the LCN SVN, as it is obsolete (valid for SLE 11) and it ...
- 16:59 openSUSE Leap 15.3 action #76414: update openSUSE:Localization_guide
- It looks very outdated:
Adding a new language: Completely obsolete since Leap 42. Actually, Weblate has its own wa...
- 05:24 openSUSE admin tickets #89887: nuka (l10n.opensuse.org) lost network connection
- Re-checking. ssh to GitHub works again. I think that Weblate could live without any other connection to outside (exce...
- 22:13 openSUSE admin tickets #89887: nuka (l10n.opensuse.org) lost network connection
- cboltz wrote:
> We switched the firewall on scar.i.o.o (which handles outgoing traffic) from SuSEfirewall to nftable...
- 20:56 openSUSE admin tickets #89887 (Resolved): nuka (l10n.opensuse.org) lost network connection
- openSUSE Weblate unconditionally needs network access to the outside internet, or at least to GitHub. Now it fails...
- 15:28 openSUSE Leap 15.3 action #76294: run desktop-file translation extractor
- lkocman wrote:
> I think that this step is no longer needed as all desktop-file* and desktop-translations binary pac...
- 22:00 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #56372: create 15.2 component in weblate
- lnussel wrote:
> a Leap 15.1 component needs to be created in weblate to collect all projects related to translating...
- 16:29 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #46925 (Feedback): create 15.1 component in weblate
- The selection already exists:
If there are more packages to ...
- 15:43 openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #46925 (Workable): create 15.1 component in weblate
- Should I do it in the way Leap 15.0 was done, i. e. recommended packages except YaST (YaST master is sufficient), or ...
Also available in: Atom