- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: hennevogel
- Registered on: 06/11/2013
- Last connection: 06/11/2013
- openSUSE admin (Developer, private ticket access, 11/11/2013)
- openSUSE Conference 2015 (Manager, 07/10/2014)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 16/05/2017)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- Provo (Developer, private ticket access, 27/06/2016)
Reported issues: 21
- 03:58 pm openSUSE admin tickets #20466 (Resolved): software.opensuse.org/search: OBS Backend not available
- network problems resolved
- 11:49 am openSUSE admin tickets #20430 (Rejected): https://openbuildservice.org/ throws CA error with Chromium
- This oage is hosted on github pages. It does not support https. Sorry.
- 02:57 pm openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release action #16748 (Resolved): add 42.3 to OBS distributions
- 11:57 am openSUSE admin tickets #13020: OBS 503 error has weird content
- 503 means proxy, has nothing to do with the OBS.
- 09:48 am openSUSE admin tickets #9260: request for new mailing list opensuse-admin
- It's not. The new list is called email@example.com
- 09:47 am Provo action #12538: Setup new mailing list for discussions
- Gerhard, please route firstname.lastname@example.org to lists4.
- 10:58 am Provo action #12538: Setup new mailing list for discussions
- What is the purpose and audience of this mailing list?
- 09:07 am openSUSE admin tickets #2416: Fwd: [opensuse-web] Wiki page validation
- Yes we want to bring this back. All of our documentation says we are using this...
- 09:42 am openSUSE admin tickets #8494: Invalid scope type issue
- This is the bug/problem:
- 09:35 am openSUSE admin tickets #8494 (Closed): Invalid scope type issue
- I've monkey patched build.opensuse.org with
Also available in: Atom