Use new OBS SCM integration to trigger OBS checks on pull/merge requests for our projects
https://openbuildservice.org/2021/05/31/scm-integration/ presents a new feature in OBS that OBS can trigger builds and feed back the result into pull/merge requests of github/gitlab. We already use a solution in os-autoinst in openQA that is rather "custom", relies on components on personal machines and are hard or impossible for us to debug if something goes wrong hence we should try out and use that new approach in one/most/all of our projects that have corresponding packages on OBS
- AC1: All projects that we care about that live in github/gitlab and have corresponding packages built on OBS use the OBS scm integration or clear explanation is given for each project why that is not applicable
- Try with one project, maybe github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review ?
- Extend to os-autoinst and openQA
- Look for more projects where we might want that
- Status changed from Workable to Resolved
- Assignee set to okurz
- Target version changed from future to Ready
Considering https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/blob/master/.obs/workflows.yml and the corresponding definitions for openQA I think we are good. Maybe we have some minor stuff missing but adjusting on the fly whenever an old way does not work anymore should be feasible.