clarify maintenance needs
we need clarify how maintenance for Leap is done, e.g how to make sure SLE updates are released for Leap
#2 Updated by msmeissn almost 6 years ago
What to do:
openSUSE specific packages - handle just like 13.x
SLES specific packages
- handle released SLE12 updates:
- write auto importer: go over SUSE:SLE-12*:Update, look for fresh updates of packages used in Leap, autocreate incidents from the sources.XXX and patchinfo.XXX.
- handle unreleased SLE12 updates?
- auto importer that fetches SUSE:Maintenance:XXX incidents affecting leap, create incidents on the outside.
how to handle Leap bugfixes where SLE does not react or too slow?
how to handle submissions for SLE packages in Leap?
- autodecline and forward to bugzilla?
- merge to the SUSE:maintenance:xxxx queues ?
#6 Updated by msmeissn almost 6 years ago
mail sent to department leads to sign off on some political issue inside.