the aplay test in openqa does not seem to output audio. check if that's a bug in the distro, a openqa bug or qemu bug.
in build 701 some installations succeed the test so strange
Will take a look into this
Can reproduce failure locally, many errors from qemu as I don't have a soundcard, trying to reproduce success, getting familiar with what is where
Didn't helped but so far I was unable to reproduce successful aplay test locally.
- Target version changed from 13.1 Beta 1 to 13.1 RC1
do you have multimon installed?
Also, does recording in qemu work in general? You could run a VM after openQA has killed it via the runqemu script in the pool dir. Run the worker with --no-cleanup to have it retain the disk images.
looks like it only fails in minimalx
- Due date changed from 2013-09-18 to 2013-10-09
No progress about it yet.
- Due date changed from 2013-10-09 to 2013-10-14
- Target version changed from 13.1 RC1 to 13.1 RC2
So took a virtual machine after test failed, started it manually and tried to play the same sound and works (verified by listening). Will continue to play with openQA and try to figure out why it didn't worked there, maybe attach soundcard to that computer and listen...
Found what the error was, here is a fixed test, needs new needle. It was simply muted.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
could you submit a pull request for your change please? credit where credit is due ...
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
after thinking about it let's keep it open until pull request done
Michal, I'm still waiting for the pull request ..
Sent pull request, for tests, needles will need update as well.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Test and needle are both sent and merged
Also available in: Atom