try deployment of www.opensuse.org
since we are now able to deploy www.opensuse.org in theory we should try it in practice. Getting rid of the links to static.o.o would be an exercise to try it without user visibility
while at it you may also replace the "founded by Novell" logo with a "sponsored by SUSE" one.
- Due date changed from 2013-09-13 to 2013-09-18
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Changes (changing copyright and getting rid of static.o.o) already integrated in the repository. Deployment failed because of a permission problem. Scott Weber already mailed about it.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Scott fixed the problem. I tried deployment again today (doing irrelevant changes to the web) and it's working fine now. Closing the issue.
Also available in: Atom