create basic wiki structure for new release
Create the portal page https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:15.2 and template pages for pages that are expected to change. Eg. Screenshots_15.2
Update development related pages with information about the new release
- Copied from action #37183: create basic wiki structure for new release added
- Due date changed from 2019-07-08 to 2019-08-31
- Assignee set to lnussel
- Assignee deleted (
sent mail to opensuse-releaseteam
Thanks, mind adding some info about development etc? Also the other linked wiki pages need updating
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Assignee set to AdaLovelace
What is new in the new release and in the development?
I am not able to watch into SUSE and your decisions. All listed pages are up-to-date with processes of the last release.
the release we are going to do is 15.2, nothing special there. Same process etc as in 15.1.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Also available in: Atom