openSUSE 13.1 Release Process: Lunch and Learn session
|Category:||Marketing||Estimated time:||10.00 hours|
|Target version:||13.1 Milestone 3|
In order to test the presentation for oSC13 and to coordinate better with SLE12 development, we will do a Lunch and Learn session describing the 13.1 plans and process.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Checked the L&L wiki and only June 20th and July 4th are available. Asked Klaus why June 27th is not available.
- coolo agrees on having this session.
- Informed kukuk, Stephan and fcrozat by mail about it.
- Assignee changed from lnussel to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Jos, please announce internally the Lunch and Learn session we will do as preparation for the oSC13 presentation
Pinged Thorsten Kukok, Stephan and Frederik about this session, in case they want to participate. They are the SLE12 managers
Mailed Michal that he should participate as he needs to do this at oSC too...
Send mail to Research, Devel, Maxtorhof and opensuse-internal about it. Will send another mail next week.
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to lnussel
Got a reply to the Devel list from Jason Douglas asking if the event will be live streamed and/or recorded. Ludwig, can you answer that?
Please Jos, talk to Juergen and cwh to coordinate the recording and also to find out how remote people can participate.
Asked juergen and cwh about the recording.
Send a reminder to the internal lists.
- Target version changed from 13.1 Milestone 2 to 13.1 Milestone 3
- % Done changed from 10 to 40
Coolo: development process
Cwh: takes care of setting up live stream
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 40 to 100
Also available in: Atom