action #460: For each cloud, describe how to get an account on there
get Microsoft Azure account
describe how to get an account on there
- Target version set to 13.1 Beta 1
- Parent task deleted (
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Microsoft Azure to get Microsoft Azure account
- Due date changed from 2013-09-15 to 2013-10-10
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Target version changed from 13.1 Beta 1 to 13.1 RC1
Emailed the internal cloud-dev list asking who knows how to do this.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Jos, for the public clouds the contact would be Alex (CCed).
As he's on vacation this week, you can contact Robert (CCed).
However, I think that for the Azure pieces James is taking care.
Awaiting the replies of the gents in question.
- Due date changed from 2013-10-10 to 2013-10-24
- Category set to Administration
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Alex has noted his team will take care of this. They will ping us when done so we can make some noise.
Also available in: Atom