Create a rpm package with basic directories, config files and dependencies
We have to create a first rpm package for the invis-Sub-Server which contains the basic directories, config files and dependencies. The package should be the base for the further development of the invis subsidiary server.
Known dependencies are:
#1 Updated by flacco over 4 years ago
Another requirement: nfs-server
#2 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
I forgot sssd!
#3 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Basic Directory-Template filled with existing Scripts from invis-server and invis-client already placed on github:
#4 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
A "skeleton" rpm-package is now build at the OBS in spins:invis:15:testing.
#5 Updated by flacco about 4 years ago
- Related to action #46718: Create a setup-script for invis-sub-server added
#6 Updated by flacco over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 40
rpm is up to date with all now existing subsine modules.
#7 Updated by flacco almost 3 years ago
- Target version set to 1.0