publishing and mirror setup
Set up OBS and Mirror system to handle the new distribution
The ISOs and ftp tree needs to be set to be publish=enabled in OBS.
<enable arch="local" repository="images"/>
There is a script somewhere on the obs backend that determines what gets pushed where. Adrian or Coolo know. It needs to be adjusted to handle the new distribution.
On pontifex /etc/rsyncd-internal.conf needs to have modules to allow obs to push to the right locations.
The publish_distro config needs to be adjusted too https://github.com/openSUSE/publish_distro
- publish script on obs backend
- rsync module on pontifex
- publish_distro on pontifex
- /etc/xinetd.d/scan-updates on pontifex
- enable publishing in project meta
- notify ports maintainers so they do the same