run desktop-file translation extractor
the extractor of desktop file translations that pushed to github needs to be enabled
Fabian, what needs to be done to get this script to push to weblate?
You need to run a shell script in that repo regularly.
It has to be on a machine with rsync access to the OBS backend.
wasn't it installed on openqa or something?
No, only run through openqa (rsync port forwarding with ssh)
- Assignee changed from favogt to lnussel
git add */*.po */*.pot
git commit -m update
- Subject changed from enable desktop-file translation extractor to run desktop-file translation extractor
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
ran it, pushed. needs to be repeated later
- Status changed from New to Closed
Did you run it for Leap:15.0?
The last time I ran it (two weeks ago) I had to use 42.3 as the translation extractor wasn't enabled.
yes, for 15. Quite a difference resulting from that.
- Copied to action #39482: run desktop-file translation extractor added
Also available in: Atom