- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: favogt
- Registered on: 02/02/2016
- Last connection: 02/02/2016
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Developer, 13/03/2017)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 13/03/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 06/03/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 06/03/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 06/03/2017)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 06/03/2017)
- QA (Developer, 14/11/2018)
Reported issues: 42
- 06:01 am openQA Tests action #65025: [opensuse][aarch64][jeos] consistently incompleting scenario that never worked "op...
- This is just a dup of 62159 - the test itself works fine. Can you add it back?
- 08:01 am openQA Project action #64977: [opensuse] test fails in zypper_ref - test runs before repo synced
- https://openqa.opensuse.org/minion/jobs?id=136521: "finished" => "2020-03-30T06:42:21.69718Z",
The test tried to d...
- 08:52 am openQA Tests action #64914 (Feedback): [JeOS] introduce softfail to yast2 lan bsc#1115644 (WAS: test fails in...
- This test seems to have been broken by some of the preceding test modules.
By running only the bare necessary module...
- 03:47 pm openQA Infrastructure action #64541: Issues with DNS resolving in QEMU
- Just tried the dig command again in the same SUT, it failed now for some runs, but then started working again.
- 03:38 pm openQA Infrastructure action #64541: Issues with DNS resolving in QEMU
- Some examples of failures:
- 03:36 pm openQA Infrastructure action #64541 (New): Issues with DNS resolving in QEMU
- Currently many tests break because DNS requests fail. Most of the failures are regarding "production.cloudflare.docke...
- 08:33 am openQA Tests action #64532 (Resolved): [JeOS] test fails in java: Tries to install now obsolete java-10-openjdk
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.1-JeOS-for-kvm-and-xen-x86_64-jeos-extra@64bit_virtio-2G fails ...
- 10:49 am openQA Tests action #60236: [functional][u] test fails in plasma_browser_integration on aarch64
- The system appears to be totally overloaded, so other than increasing the timeout to beyond 5 minutes for loading a s...
- 09:36 am openQA Tests action #63457: [opensuse] test fails in plasma_browser_integration auto_review:"plasma-browser-in...
- Looks like it just timed out loading the page, no confusion
- 10:58 am openQA Tests action #58918 (Workable): test fails in php7_postgresql: unzip not installed
- It's back again: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1170261#step/php7_postgresql/106
I suspect this is related to t...
Also available in: Atom