[sle15][desktop] A redundant send_key 'ret' in sled15_workarounds
I have tried the qcow2 image created by this case, the system will fallback to sle-classic when booting to desktop again.
That is to say this case didn't switch the session to GNOME Shell permanently, it only took effect for one time.
gmd prompt that "Sorry, that didn't work. Please try again." since there is a redundant send_key 'ret' in line 24 of the case.
And in line 33 the keyboard focus wasn't in the input box when typing the password. screenshot sled15_workarounds
Every time we chose the session via the gdm greeter gear icon the result will be written in /var/lib/AccountsService/users/$username
But the XSession variable in the configure file will be overwritten to NULL when you try to login with a wrong password or no password inputted.
When we boot to desktop after a reboot it will fallback to the default session(sle-classic) since the XSession variable is NULL.
- Drop the redundant send_key
- Move the keyboard focus back to the input box before line 33
#1 Updated by qkzhu almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle15][desktop] A redundent send_key 'ret' in sled15_workarounds to [sle15][desktop] A redundant send_key 'ret' in sled15_workarounds
- Status changed from New to In Progress
#2 Updated by qkzhu almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved