The last step to have really generic state machines, making more feasible the goal of the currently open GSoC project and easing even more the addition of new states machines, is to refactor assign_state allowing to define.
- Different "timeouts" for the reminder mail for every state
- Several roles assigned to the same state
- Permissions for every transition (instead of defining it in models/ability)
- For each state, who can cancel
#1 Updated by ancorgs over 8 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
#2 Updated by ancorgs over 8 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Quite flexible notify_state macro-style method implemented. I still lacks better tests, though. Mailed Richard with the proposed configuration for booth boxes notifications.
#3 Updated by ancorgs over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 40 to 60
Tests, documentation and bug fixing for notify_state.
#4 Updated by ancorgs over 8 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
New mechanism implemented to check permissions on transitions. Everything is declared now in the corresponding model using the new macro