update software.opensuse.org with USB stick instructions
software.opensuse.org only talks about DVD images and how to burn them. The link to the USB instructions is well hidden. The page should more prominently refer to the possibility to use the downloaded image on a usb stick.
Also, the link the Windows app that can write the image should be presented to Windows users.
- Due date set to 2013-09-30
- Assignee set to ancorgs
- Target version set to 13.1 Beta 1
- Start date changed from 2013-03-27 to 2013-09-02
moving to beta1, subject to discussion
In the kickoff meeting we talk about some kind of meeting or 'hackaton' with the translators. That should be somehow coordinated with this rewriting of the texts in sofware.opensuse.org.
looks like the hackathon with the translators is not going to happen
- Category set to Documentation
I would like task to be done by cwh, Michal or Max. Ancor already have several tasks to do. Is it possible to reassign it, Ludwig.
- Assignee changed from ancorgs to lnussel
software.o.o is a Rails application and is not so straightforward to setup locally in order to change things properly. I have everything set up and I update this page regularly, so I would say that I'm the right person for the task.
- Target version changed from 13.1 Beta 1 to 13.1 RC1
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from lnussel to ancorgs
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
All the changes are already committed in the repository. The po files have also been committed. I will wait one or two days for the translators before deploying in production.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Already deployed in production (English + 7 translated languages). Marking as resolved.
Also available in: Atom