publishing and mirror setup
Set up OBS and Mirror system to handle the new distribution
The ISOs and ftp tree needs to be set to be publish=enabled in OBS.
<enable arch="local" repository="images"/>
There is a script somewhere on the obs backend that determines what gets pushed where. Adrian or Coolo know. It needs to be adjusted to handle the new distribution.
On pontifex /etc/rsyncd-internal.conf needs to have modules to allow obs to push to the right locations.
Normally the repo and isos are pushed to a -Current directory, when releasing milestones the final location needs to be synced. Watch out for /etc/fstab bind mounting stuff.
- Assignee changed from mlin7442 to lnussel
- Checklist set to [x] rsync module on pontifex
- Assignee changed from lnussel to adrianSuSE
Adrian, could you please confirm that BSConfig etc on OBS side is complete for 42.3?
- Checklist set to [x] publish script on obs backend
- Checklist set to [x] enable publishing in project meta
- Checklist changed from [x] publish script on obs backend, [x] rsync module on pontifex, [x] enable publishing in project meta to [ ] BSConfig.pm, [x] publish script on obs backend, [x] rsync module on pontifex, [x] enable publishing in project meta
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Checklist set to [x] BSConfig.pm
Also available in: Atom