2 test accounts configured on the Exchange test system: Happy Gillmore and Bob Barker.
The SUT is configured to use the Happy Gillmore account.
exchange account setup could refer to test case:
There was a related bug for reference: https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=801182
- Click on Mailbox under the Exchange section in the left account tree pane.
- Click on the V next to the New button in the tool bar and select Meeting.
- Click Add
- In Attendee column of the new participant type a part of username (for example chao); also make a exchange account B as the recipient.
- Tab to Summary line.
- Type in a unique summary.
- Tab to Location.
- Type in a location (e.g. The turtle's back).
- Tab to Description.
- Type in a unique description.
- Click on Send in the toolbar.
- Click on Calendars button at bottom part of left pane.
vp1.It should show the received mails in the right panel.
vp2.A new meeting appears addressed from *.
vp4.A full name(for example Chao Yang) should appears type-ahead completed in the to: line.
vp11.A meeting appears in *Chao Yang's account and exchange account B.
vp12.Verify meeting appears in the system under test's calendar.