- Check if Network Manager has been started. In the terminal, perform: ps aux|grep nm-dhcp-client
- In the condition of connected to a wireless network, click network tray icon to turn off the wireless connection.
- Enable wireless connection and connect to a wireless network
- Connect a wired network by plug in the cable manually.
- Turn on the wireless connection again.
- Remove wire cable.
vp1.Make sure nm-dhcp-client process returned in the output of the command.
vp2.Verify that wireless connection is destroyed
vp3.Verify that last known wireless connection connects
vp4.Verify that NM automatically switches to ethernet connection
vp5.Verify both wireless and wired network are connected (by using "ip a"), and make sure the default gateway is the wired network (by using "route -n" command)
vp6.Verify that wired connections is destroyed, and default gateway switched to the wireless automatically.