[sle][security][sle15sp4][powervm]test fails in boot_to_desktop
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Online-ppc64le-security_smartcard_update@ppc64le-hmc-single-disk fails in
Test suite description¶
The base test suite is used for job templates defined in YAML documents. It has no settings of its own.
Fails since (at least) Build 88.4 (current job)
Last good: 88.4 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
Updated by rfan1 over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
Thanks to @llzhao for the reminder
There is some problem with job setting:
I have fixed already, let us see next openQA run
@@ -205,7 +205,7 @@ testsuite: null settings: BOOT_HDD_IMAGE: '1' - START_AFTER_TEST: create_hdd_textmode_hmc + START_DIRECTLY_AFTER_TEST: create_hdd_textmode_hmc HDD_1: '%DISTRI%-%VERSION%-%ARCH%-%BUILD%-%DESKTOP%@%MACHINE%.qcow2' YAML_SCHEDULE: schedule/security/smartcard.yaml DESKTOP: textmode
Updated by openqa_review over 1 year ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: security_smartcard_update
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
Expect the next reminder at the earliest in 44 days if nothing changes in this ticket.