Material for SUSCon / openSUSE SUmmit
|Category:||Administration||Estimated time:||1.00 hour|
|Target version:||13.1 GA|
Material for SUSECon/ openSUSE Summit we take from NUE:
- Power extensible
- 3 US/EUR current adapters (Melanie)
- USB and DVDs
- Table cloth
- A4 Flyers
#1 Updated by toscalix over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- We didn't bring the banner. It would have been a good add-on. Robert brought one from Provo. Good enough. He also brought 12.3 DVDs. Not needed.
- Our DVDs arrived on time. Good success.
- Jos brought new flyers. He want us to burn what we have. They are old.
#3 Updated by toscalix over 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 18/11/2013 to 17/11/2013
The material that has to come back is:
* table cloth
* a few printed DVDs for the museum and the team
* current plug extensible
We need somebody to bring the material. I am departing on Sunday at lunchtime